So, you want to peer with us, eh?
YES! WE WANT TO PEER WITH YOU TOO!
Please mail us over at peering [at] as204526 [dot] net, and we'll glady work this out with you. Please read our policy beneath beforehand.
BGP is fun. Let's play nice!
- DO drink beer* if we were to ever meet irl.
- DO agree with us filtering the sessions based on IRR.
- DO keep your PeeringDB object(s) up to date.
- DO NOT point a default/ static route towards us.
- DO NOT send us traffic that is not destined for us.
- DO NOT announce IPv4/IPv6 prefixes longer than respectively /24 or /48.
- DO NOT announce prefixes that do not belong to either you or your customers .
We are present at the following IXPs:
- KleyReX - Frankfurt, Germany
- SPEED-IX - all over The Netherlands
Aside from peering over an IXP, we are also willing to peer 'private' using a PNI or a tunnel of some sort.
Further details can be discussed by e-mail.
* In case you don't like beer, any drink will do :)